Baradi bent his face and said, "Are you teasing your wife or not?"
I said, - I am not doing any teasing. I just want to point out the mistakes of an educated girl like you.
You yourself are a mother of a child. You understand how many problems a girl has at this time How do you ask my wife to heat your baby's milk, make coffee for you, and today you are asking me to make pie for your husband? The girl is becoming a mother for the first time. How many kinds of fear can there be in the mind? Where will you help Shravani a little, give her some courage so that she is not afraid. Instead of doing that, you are asking him to make pitha.
At that time, the mother got very angry and said, "I have caught a boy in my stomach who is listening to his elder sister for his wife. What did you say to your wife that you are listening to your sister? She told you to make some backs. But when you were in the stomach, I used to do all the household chores single-handedly."
I looked at my mother and smiled.
-- Mother, when my sister was pregnant, you brought her from the in-laws' house to our house after 5 months so that she didn't have to do any household work there. I saw that you used Didi to do the work, but you stayed away and never let Didi go to the kitchen. If you are the one who changed so much during the son's wife...
When I was talking to mother and sister, Shravani was asking me to stop again and again, then Grandmother said to Shravani, "Stop, you don't have to look good in our eyes by putting your husband on mother and sister."
Hearing this, Shravani bowed her head and went to another room. I looked at the elder and said,
-- A fool is easy to understand when he is ignorant. But if an educated person is ignorant, it is really difficult to convince him
Entering the room, I saw Shravani holding the window grill and looking out. I put my hand on her shoulder and said, don't worry I am by your side...
Shravani turned to me and gave me a dry smile and I then said,-- A dry smile does not suit your face, a fresh smile is more suitable.
(Moral:- A girl's greatest support is her husband. So if every man is responsible towards his wife, then no girl will have to be abused anymore.)
![]() |
| Baradi bent his face and said, "Are you teasing your wife or not?" |
